Regardless of whether you need plastic surgery or a cosmetic treatment, Dr. Vaughn understands that each patient is an individual with unique needs and desires, and this personal focus extends to every aspect of your experience with Piedmont Plastic Surgery. From your private consultation through your follow-up care, our team is dedicated to educating you about your options, choosing the best procedure for you, and ensuring your safety, comfort and satisfaction.
Dr. Vaughn’s experience and commitment to personalized care are backed up by an extensive education, board certifications, and membership and leadership roles in a number of professional organizations. Dr. Vaughn and the Piedmont Plastic Surgery team are also as devoted to their South Carolina community as they are to their patients.
In his free time, Dr. Vaughn enjoys tennis, cycling and gardening.
- Medical University of South Carolina; Plastic Surgery Residency; 1986-1989
- Medical University of South Carolina; General Surgery Residency; 1984-1986
- Medical University of South Carolina; Surgical Internship; 1983-1984
- University of South Alabama College of Medicine; M.D.; 1983
- University of Alabama at Birmingham; B.S., with high honors; 1979
Licenses and Certifications
- The American Board of Plastic Surgery; Qualifications of the Hand; 1994
- The American Board of Plastic Surgery; Board Certification; 1992
- Alabama Medical License; 1989
- South Carolina Medical License; 1984
- National Board of Medical Examiners; Parts I, II and III
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The South Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons; Past President
- The Greenwood County Medical Society; Past President
- The Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation
- The South Carolina Medical Association
- Bowers-Rodgers Home, Emergency Shelter for Children; Supporter
- Greenwood Arts Council; Supporter
- Lander University Board of Visitors, Past and Current Member
- Greenwood County Humane Society; Supporter
- Greenwood-Lander Performing Arts Board of Directors; Member
- Greenwood Museum; Supporter
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Dr. Vaughn welcomes you to contact the dedicated team at Piedmont Plastic Surgery online or by phone at 864-223-0505 to learn more about your cosmetic surgery, reconstructive surgery and skin care treatment options or schedule your personal consultation. We proudly serve patients in and around Greenwood, Greenville, Anderson, Columbia, Laurens and other areas of South Carolina, as well as Augusta, Georgia.