As summer winds to an end, it’s time to start planning your plastic surgery procedures to look your best for the holidays this year. New Year’s is only four months away!
At Piedmont Plastic Surgery, we can help you select the right breast surgery options to achieve the look you want. Depending on your specific goals, you may be interested in:
- Breast Augmentation can add volume and symmetry to your figure with the use of breast implants.
- Breast Lift can reverse the effects of aging and pregnancy, which may have caused your breasts to appear sagging and deflated.
- Breast Reduction can alleviate the pain and embarrassment associated with living with breasts that are too large for your figure.
- Breast Reconstruction can help restore your appearance after breast cancer treatment.
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia) can help men who suffer with the embarrassing condition of larger breasts to reclaim their confidence in their body.
Would you like to learn more about your breast surgery options and how breast surgery can help you enhance your appearance and improve your self-image? Call Piedmont Plastic Surgery today at 864-223-0505 to schedule consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Ted Vaughn.
We welcome patients from Greenville, Columbia, and all surrounding areas of South Carolina and Georgia.